Lake Annecy hike: itinerary by the GR de Pays
Go for a trek around Lake Annecy!
During your stay in Annecy at The Originals City Hotel Annecy Aeroport, try the experience of a treck and set off for 6 to 7 days of hiking around Lake Annecy.
An unforgettable experience to be shared as a couple, with family or friends who will take you through forests, mountain pastures and limestone peaks. All along the way, contemplate the exceptional panoramas of Lake Annecy and its turquoise waters!
Stage 1: Annecy - Refuge du Semnoz
18km - 6h walking
- On the programme: direction Semnoz located in the regional nature park of the Bauges massif with a panoramic view of the Northern Alps and Mont Blanc.
Stage 2: Refuge du Semnoz - Gîte Mont devant
17km - 6h30 walk
- On the programme: towards the Col de Leschaux, the chalets du Sollier, the Roc des Boeufs and the Mont Devant.
Stage 3: Gîte Mont devant - Refuge de la Combe
9km - 4h30 walk
- On the programme: towards the Col de Bornette, the mountain and then the Charbon mountain pasture.
Step 4: Refuge de la Combe - Refuge de Pré Verel
18km - 7h30 walk
- On the programme: towards the Tournette massif and the Col de la Forclaz.
Step 5: La Tournette
10km - 9h walking
- On the programme: direction of the ascent of La Tournette
Stage 6: Refuge de Pré Verel - Col de Bluffy
12,5km - 7h walking
- On the programme: towards the Pointe de Talamarche, the Col des Frêtes and the Col de Bluffy.
Stage 7: Col de Bluffy - Annecy-le-vieux
14km - 7h walking
- On the programme: towards Mont Veyrier with superb panoramas over Lake Annecy with an arrival at the small port at Annecy-le-Vieux.