Secret gardens near Annecy
Only 15 km separate our establishment from this little jewel that we are going to make you discover today: the Secret Gardens of Vaulx.
Located between Annecy and Aix-les-Bains, the Secret Gardens open their doors to you and reveal 7000 m² of flowered alleys, lounges in the heart of nature, patios and fountains, in a fairy-tale universe, with varied inspirations.
This unique place, promises you an adventure that you will not forget.
More than a simple visit: a real journey to another world.
The Secret Gardens is above all a family story, somewhat out of the ordinary...
Formerly a farm in the 80's, Alain, Nicole Moumen and their 3 daughters, decided to renovate this old building in order to make it more pleasant to live in.
Over time, they created a unique and unusual universe, reflecting happiness, love and joy in their eyes.
What are the influences of this enchanting place?
Composed of about twenty different spaces, you will find many inspirations from all over the world, each room having a style reminding us of wonderful memories, or letting us sail towards new horizons never touched before.
- The scent of orange trees and the Arab-Andalusian architecture of the city of Seville.
- The spice markets and the warm colors of the stoles in the city of Bombay.
- The traditional decoration of our Savoyard friends.
- The finesse of Tunisian art... and many more.
We could describe this garden as a place that poetically blends bold architecture and lush vegetation, only accentuating the charm of the place.
A perfect alliance where you will discover delicately :
- Citrus fruits and a wide range of other plants all as bewitching as the others.
The little extras :
- Open every day, without reservation.
- Recommended duration of the visit: 1 to 2 hours.
- This site won the Travellers' Choice award in 2020 (Tripadvisor certificate of excellence).
Want to know more?
Are you convinced?
Book your room in our Hotel The Originals City Annecy Airport and take advantage of this colorful visit!
*Photo credit: https://guidevoyageur.fr