The Christmas Market of Annecy 2023
Immerse yourself in the magic of the Annecy Christmas Market!
The Annecy Christmas Market, a magical world...
A visit to the Annecy Christmas Market is an opportunity to meet craftspeople who will be delighted to show you their creations.
- Local products, decorative items, small chalets, garlands, toys and small gifts 🎄🎁
- Ceramists, designer jewellers, santon makers, leatherworkers, florists... 💍🏺💐
Santa's village! If you've been good, you might even be allowed to visit his house! Didn't you know? Yes, Father Christmas is moving to Annecy for the festive season, we assure you! 🎅
There will be lots of entertainment for young and old throughout the Christmas market!
- Christmas carols 🎶
- An art and designer market in front of the Square de l'Évêché 🎨
- Enchanting illuminations ✨
- A sound and light show projected onto the façade of the Town Hall 🔆
- A funfair 🎡
- Exhibitions 📸
- Shows for all the family 🎭
- Horse-drawn carriage rides 🐎
- Father Christmas parade through the town centre on Saturday 14 December from 4pm! 🎅
Where can you find Annecy's Christmas markets?
- At the foot of the old prisons,
- Rue Saint Maurice in the heart of the old town,
- Outside Annecy, in :
When does the 2023 Annecy Christmas Market open?
The Christmas Market of gourmet products and regional crafts opens its doors in November 2023, on the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville!
From 25/11/2023 to 06/01/2024, daily from 11am to 9pm !
Annecy city centre markets:
- Open Monday to Thursday, 11am to 9pm
- Friday to Sunday, 11am to 9.30pm.
- Every day from 11am to 9pm
- Book your hotel in Annecy
- Esplanade de l'Hôtel de ville.
- Quai Vincenza and the former Place Grenette,
- Place François-de-Menthon, rue Tochon, passage Monge.
- Square des Martyrs de la Déportation (Bonlieu):
- 🗓️ From 25 November to Sunday 24 December from 11am to 1pm.
- 🗓️ From 2pm to 5pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Why choose our hotel for a winter break in Annecy?
- For its ideal location: 1 km from Annecy airport; 5 km from Annecy station. Our hotel is also directly accessible from the A41 motorway.
- A little extra: The Christmas Market is less than 10 km from our hotel.
- For its comfort: Our establishment benefits from all the comforts of a 3-star hotel and has 48 elegant, modern rooms, all of which have been renovated.
- For its restaurant: The Originals City Annecy Aéroport hotel recommends that you try the Escale restaurant, which serves home-cooked and traditional cuisine.